Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I think my tailbone has finally healed from snowboarding. I was already to go back out this weekend, but then we got dumped on with some nasty weather. I was beginning to think Denver didn't get snow! (I live in a fantasy world, I know!) We got about 5", so not a ton, but it got cold out- high of 9 degrees yesterday (Just like on Kellen and my wedding day!) and it was bone chilling.  The cold weather hurt just standing outside, so the snowboarding adventure was put on hold for now!




Tomorrow we won tickets to a University of Denver double header basketball game. Not sure where the seats are, but excited to see a little college ball!

Oh and for resolutions, I am not one to normally make them. I like the idea of resolutions, but usually forget about the grand plan I have within a few days. Or I get really caught up and want to do something crazy like bake cookies every single day for the entire year or run 10 marathons, by February. So instead of unrealistically high expectations, I am just going to try and be positive and enjoy the life God has given me. Whether it be in Colorado, Michigan or Argentina :). No despite rumors, we are not heading to Argentina...


And maybe learn a few new recipes, like this delicious Chicken and Stars soup I made a few nights ago! If it ends up being really good, maybe I will share it on here!

AND win a million Swagbucks to get Amazon.com gift cards and buy a new camera! I'll admit I was skeptical to what to think of swagbucks at first, but we already have $50 in Amazon.com gift cards already! Just 400 more to go... 
If you are wondering what Swagbucks is...It is just a search engine that you use, like you do google, but you randomly can collect points for searching, among other things. You then turn the points into rewards- my favorite is the Amazon.com $5 dollars giftcard for 450 swagbucks. Yes, it isn't as accurate as google, but if you know what you are looking for it works just fine! And, hey, you can't beat essentially free giftcards!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment