Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Av's Game

This game and its free tickets caused a quiet the dilemma:




1. Its the Avalanche and I was born and raised in Michigan. Hence, my heart belongs to the Red Wings. Especially for about a 10 year stretch of my life that I lived and breathed Wings. ...I am not as crazy now a days, but they still hold a special part of my heart.

2. I love hockey- especially pro hockey.

Solution: We went to the game. I consulted some Wings fans (hi, Dad!) to make sure I wasn't breaking any golden rule by cheering for the Avs. ...and come on, the other team was the Dallas Stars. No thanks!




It ended up being a pretty sweet game in the Avs favor too, including a short handed goal and a break away goal. My heart still belongs to the Wings though.

No comments:

Post a Comment